Where do I even begin???
Have you ever been so overwhelmed you don’t know where to start. Like when you want to rip up a drip line, but there are so many to chose from? Then you end up chewing all of them up? No bueno. But even us dogs have trouble making a decision. So when starting a landscape project, keep a few things in mind:
* Style -Determine your style…Is your home, tropical, medditerranian, farmhouse-ish, or country cottage? Go with your style as you make product selections.
* Purpose of the area. Will it be formal sitting area, a casual fire pit, a water feature or a multi purpose area? Keep it in mind where the sun is and if shade is required with trees or a structure.
* Product availability. We all have found a picture that we really like. But what if it is in Austrialia? If you have a picture we can take a look, and see what products are readily available to make your vision come true. Of course we can always try to get the exact products you desire
* Assess your skill level. Is this a project that you will be completing? Or is it wiser to hire it out? What ever way you go, we can help you with both. From product calculation to referral lists, just stop on by.
* Time and Money. Do you have a deadline that you need to meet? A party, a wedding or a holiday gathering, keep the date in mind and work towards it. And as always, check your budget!
Yes, breaks are an essential part of working - don't forget to schedule them in. I know your humans call them a cat nap; but I prefer doggie down time!
My friend! You pointed out all the key items to consider... Prioritize and go to work - make sure you don't forget the beer breaks :-)